VASS PRODUCTIONS AB, org.nr 556857-9766, and VASS PR AS org.nr org.nr 917 554 609 (jointly referred to as “VASS” or We”) protect your personal integrity and want to ensure you that we process your personal data in accordance with the GDPR (the EU General Data Protection Regulation nr. 2016/679).
- What is personal data?
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier such as IP-address, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- What personal data does VASS collect?
Vass collects personal data that you have provided, such as:
- Phone number
- Identification number (sv. Personnummer)
- Bank account number
- Social Channel Statistics
- Geographic statistics
- How does VASS collect personal data?
We may collect personal data that you give us, for example:
- By filling in a form on our website or sending us an e-mail
- If you apply for a job at VASS
- If you participate in competitions and other promotional activities that we organize
- If you visit or communicate with us through our social media accounts (ie third party platforms such as Facebook and Instagram), VASS may receive information about your profile and your third party platform interactions from its provider.
This information may be personal, financial, educational or related to your employment history.
Information we may collect from you
- Why does VASS collect personal data?
The personal data collected about you will be processed by VASS, or its subcontractors, for the following purposes:
- To fulfill our agreement with you;
- To provide our services and to process your payment;
- To place orders and make payments;
- To communicate with you by email, website forms and in our social media accounts;
- For recruitment purposes;
- To administer marketing activities like competitions andto announce winners
- For marketing purposes, including mail, email and sms / mms marketing (which you can choose to unsubscribe from via a link in each mailor email / text message);
- To get statistics about the use of our website and other Social Media;
- To maintain, develop, test and improve our website and the technology platforms on which they are provided; and
- To comply with applicable laws, for example accounting laws.
- Digital Marketing profiles
- Legal ground for processing of personal data
Vass always processes your personal data in accordance with applicable law. We process your personal data when it is necessary to fulfill an agreement with you and when we have another legal and legitimate interest in processing your personal data. If VASS were to process your personal data for any purpose that, according to applicable law, requires your consent, we will obtain your prior consent.
- Protection of personal data
VASS protects your personal data with high security and takes appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, modification, dissemination or destruction.
- Restriction on disclosure of personal data
VASS may collaborate with external partners (subcontractors) to perform tasks for VASS’ account, for example, to provide IT services, delivery, accounting, payment solutions or help with marketing, analysis or statistics. The execution of these services may mean that VASS partners, both within the EU / EEA and outside the EU / EEA, will have access to your personal data. Companies that handle personal data on Vass behalf always sign a data processor agreement with Vass to ensure a high level of protection for your personal data.
If your personal data is transferred to any country outside the EU / EEA, Vass will take steps to ensure that your personal data remains protected and also take the necessary steps to legally transfer personal data to non-EU / EEA countries.
- How long will we store your personal data?
VASS will not retain your personal data for longer than what is necessary.
We will keep your personal information:
- For as long as required by law
- Until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it
- Until you request us to stop using it.
We may keep just enough of your personal data to ensure that we comply with your requests not to use your personal information or comply with your right to erasure. For example, we must keep your request to be erased even if it includes your personal data until such time as you are no longer our customer.
- Your rights
VASS will, at your request or on its own initiative, rectify, disassociate, delete or supplement information that is found to be incorrect, incomplete or misleading. You are entitled to object to personal data processing performed on the legal basis of a balance of interest. If you object to such processing, we will only continue to process your personal data if there are legitimate reasons for treatment that weigh heavier than your interests. If you do not want us to process your personal data for direct marketing, you are always entitled to object to such processing by contacting us, see contact information below. Once we have received your objection, we will cease processing your personal data for such marketing purposes. You are also entitled to request:
- Access to your personal data:This means that you are entitled to request a registry outline of the personal data being processed about you. You are also entitled to receive a copy of the personal data being processed. You are entitled to once a calendar year, by written application, receive a transcript of what personal data is registered about you, the purpose of the processing and information about who we have disclosed your information to.
- Contact information
VASS PRODUCTIONS AB, org.nr 556857-9766 and VASS PR AS org.nr 917 554 609, is the responsible data controller for the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions about our processing of your personal data, what information we have stored or if you would like to exercise any of your rights as stated above please contact:
Kristin Bohman, Kristin@vassspr.com
VASS PRODUCTIONS AB
Grev Turegatan 10
114 46 Stockholm
1. What are cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
3. Disabling cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
4. The cookies we set
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
5. Third party cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.